Translate

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Welcome!

Happy you decided to visit my blog.   

My home, Trinidad and Tobago are blessed Caribbean islands, rich in people and culture. The diversity of our people is fully reflected in the amazing variety of foods we prepare and enjoy. 

My blog is designed to bring you our traditional recipes which come from the various ethnic groups that make up our people.  It is true Trinis love good, flavourful food but many shy away from preparing these dishes as they are readily available. 

My aim is to provide easy recipes and useful food tips for Trinis who don't think they can cook and those wanting to prepare tasty meals on a budget.




2 comments:

  1. This is really very impressive guide of valve selection which can be very helpful for many industry people. Thanks for sharing this valve selection tips.
    long grain rice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.
    site

    ReplyDelete